About Dovetail Joint Construction
Full-Service Home Improvements from Concept to Completion: Dovetail Joint Construction Company is a full-service, residential and commercial contracting company serving the Denver Metro area. We are fully licensed and insured to protect your investment. We specialize in additions that give your home the custom look you desire. Daniel G. Duffy, President of Dovetail Joint, has a keen eye for details, along with a proactive approach to each project that sets him apart from the competition. Our philosophy is simple: we will not do anything to a customer’s remodeling project we would not do in our own home. In order to provide you the most accurate estimates possible, we first perform an onsite evaluation. After the initial onsite evaluation, we will provide you a detailed written estimate outlining the full scope of your remodeling project, including pricing estimates for labor and materials, as well as references. We offer an array of services to assist you with you each step of your project. Our Denver General Contractors team members include structural engineers and architects, as well construction professionals, licensed plumber, licensed HVAC professionals, and even certified home theatre/home automation professionals. This full-service approach allows us to provide you a seamless transition from design and planning to execution.
Areas of Expertise
- Full Service: Home Additions, and Major Renovation
- Insurance Projects
- Additional Services: Structural Engineering and Architecture, Plumbing, HVAC, Home Theatre, and Home Automation
- I am an EPA certified renovator of homes built before 1978 to remove lead which is now required by Law.
- Safety and Leadership Development Award
- Donating materials to Habitat of Humanity
- 2011 Denver Designer Show House and Boutique, benefiting The Children’s Hospital
Product Brands Used
- American Standard, HansGrohe, Kohler
- Certification in progress